Here are some tips on how to have a fun night listening to Michael Gurciullo and his band:
- Arrive at the Ozone Lounge inside of Anthony’s Steakhouse located on 72nd and F streets around 7:00 pm. Gooch plays with his band until 9:30 p.m.
- Choose any table of your choice and you will be served by fellow Ozone bartenders and waitresses.
- Order dinner accompanied by an alcoholic drink or beverage.
- The strawberry pecan spinach salad is quite appetizing along with a Moscato to sip on.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Enjoy the tunes from the band because they don’t even require a cover charge to attend their shows!
- Dance the night away while listening to classics by Frank Sinatra and fellow jazz legends.
- Mingle with fellow people sitting around you. They may become your next lifelong friends or even a new dancing partner!
- Be sure to tip the Ozone staff as Mike always likes to tell his crowd.
- Capture a few photos and videos of Mike and his band and be sure to post them on social media. He loves when he gets to entertain those who see him for the first time at the Ozone! Mike may even mention your name on stage.
- Mike is quite the entertainer. His shows will keep you on your toes and never wanting to leave. He’s truly a one-of-a-kind musician!